Wednesday 2 April 2008

I'm back, and fighting fit!!!



Hi all!!!


Well, what a few weeks I've had. I had a little operation to remove my dew claws, that was ok but wearing one of those lamp shades was no fun, I've been really sorry for myself! To add insult to injury I had to go walkies with plastic bags on my feet, street cred? GONE!!


BUT, all is now well, the vet found out I have a condition of the claws with a very long name and I need tablets. You should see mam and Claire trying to hide them in my food, I ALWAYS find them and spit them out, its a great game, means I get more food when they try to hide them again. And they think I'm daft! he he!



Can I just say, I received a lovely message while I was incapacitated and HELLOOOOOO BEN!!!! What a hunk!! I think Auntie Lynne is running a match making service in her spare time!!


As I'm feeling better, I'm going to fill in my profile before I go out. Thats another thing, I wasn't allowed to run off the lead. Now, anyone who knows me, knows I love to run rings around any dog in the area but I need to get back into training, and run off all this extra food!

Before I go, I just want to say a big HELLO to William and Emily who live in Guernsey and are coming to visit in 2 weeks, can't wait to see you!!
Bye for now, L xxxx

6 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Glad to hear you are recovering Lizzie. Mum thinks you are adorable and I am inclined to agree!

Love and Licks,

Ben xxxxx

Pippa said...

Hello Lizzie

My name is Pippa and I live in Spain and Gibraltar. I am a boy by the way before you get confused with my silly name.

I have popped over because Ben told me to. Apparently I have to say the handsome Rott. But I am quite nice-looking too I think.

Hope to read more of your adventures and that your claws are ok. I still have my dew claws.

Pippa

Cara said...

Hi Lizzie

I know what it's like I had dew claws on my back legs they were no good for anything so had they taken off.I had to have a lamp shade too how can a puppy look cute like that. I am just up the road from you in Jarrow and am a Pawz dog

Cara

Mack said...

Well hello Lizzie!
Just sniffing on over from handsome Ben's bloggy to say hi!

You sure are pretty! And your eyes- Oo La La.
Come visit me when you have the time!

Sugars,
Mack

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Lizzie!
The handsome Rott sent me( he asked me to say this!)
Great blog! So cool to read your adventures!
Nice to hear you´re feeling better!
I agree to Ben and his mom! You are just adorable!!

Thor

World of Animals, Inc said...

Lizzie, we are happy that you are back home and recovering. You are just too adorable in the photo. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your week and take some great naps.
World of Animals