Sunday 16 March 2008

Hello all, a bit about me

Hi everyone, my name is Lizzie and here is a little bit about me, just so you know what you're dealing with!













First of all I'm a lurcher with a bit of something else (Goodness knows what!) and I'm almost 3. Actually, three on March 25th, all cards, cakes and bones gratefully accepted.

I live with three minnions called Mam, Claire and Mike who do my every bidding, though they don't realize it!




I was rescued from extinction by Pawz for Thought (www.pawzforthought.org), to whom I am eternally grateful, and wound up with this mad family who actually wanted a dachshund. But I charmed them so they couldn't resist, well, who could? I've been here for two years now and just about have them whipped into shape.







This is me in my office where I write my blog, send emails, pay the bills and such chores. They think I just laze around but I tell you, a dogs work is never done!








This is me as a young whippersnapper, cute or what?? You can see how I have them eating out of the the palm of my hand.




















They will persist in chucking me into a tub and spraying me with water, whats that all about? I smell great to start with!








But I guess when a girl's getting ready to party, every little helps!


































3 comments:

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Lizzie,

Auntie Lynne told me about your blog so I couldn't resist popping in for a sniff around. What a beautiful girl you are!! Mum has just finished reading a book about a lurcher cross (another rescue dog) it's called *Walking Ollie* and Mum says she hopes you are not as mischevious as the dog in the book :)

You are very beautiful, as all us Pawz doggies are!!

Looking forward to reading all about your adventures :)

love, licks and tail wags,

Ben xxxxx

Lizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
World of Animals, Inc said...

Lizzie, it was wonderful to get to know you. We can't wait to read or see all the great adventures that you will be going on. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
World of Animals